Scout Log #51 and missing cyphers.

dicoisking

Hi everyone,

I know this has been posted once but thought I'd bump it for anyone else that may need it like me. I can't for the life of me find scout log #51. I found #50 fast but Fractured Waste is such a pain of a level. I can beat it when I try but when I'm just trying to find the scout log, I can't speed run it without knowing which door out of the 4 that I see to go through once I arrive at the level. Each room feels like I'm having to fight for my life just hoping I went through the right door only to find out I can't find it still. Is it also through a side door? Would anyone know where I can find it by describing it if they have the patience to do so? Haha. Thank you all for helping one another on here. You've definitely done that for me!

PS: Is there a way to keep track oh which cyphers we are missing that way I can narrow them down by location? It seems really messy in the menu to really understand which ones I got and which ones I need to look for. Thanks again.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 1:59 PM, dicoisking said:

Hi everyone,

I know this has been posted once but thought I'd bump it for anyone else that may need it like me. I can't for the life of me find scout log #51. I found #50 fast but Fractured Waste is such a pain of a level. I can beat it when I try but when I'm just trying to find the scout log, I can't speed run it without knowing which door out of the 4 that I see to go through once I arrive at the level. Each room feels like I'm having to fight for my life just hoping I went through the right door only to find out I can't find it still. Is it also through a side door? Would anyone know where I can find it by describing it if they have the patience to do so? Haha. Thank you all for helping one another on here. You've definitely done that for me!

PS: Is there a way to keep track oh which cyphers we are missing that way I can narrow them down by location? It seems really messy in the menu to really understand which ones I got and which ones I need to look for. Thanks again.

Hoping someone can provide some insight on 51 as well, it's the only log I'm missing. Just that, and like 4 more ciphers between the Fractured Wastes and Abyss and the plat is so close!

I found it just now! I read someone’s post about completely turning off the PS5 by unplugging the back and then plugging it back in after 20 seconds. I gave it a shot and went to Fractured Wastes.

I immediately went to the first door on the left of the pool and passed the lasers that were going left and right/up and down. Once out of that room, I noticed I never seen this room where it was pillars with purple laser walls moving on the sides of them. If you hop on the right pillars, you may find a blue triangle door on the map. Go through it to enter a small room. It gave me my last cypher and scout log #51! No enemies at all. It was that easy! Best wishes on this!

I have a picture of the room(not the best, but it will hopefully help)

9NfspIV.jpg

JRLm0O6.jpg

The Scout logs is called "No sightings" 

As you can see it was behind a blue unlocked door. The room also contained a cipher. That is where I'm standing in the picture. You have to shoot one of those white orbs to create a platform to get up there. The scout log was located in the far back left from where you enter the room. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for your input. Got the log yesterday without 100% progress (astronaut) and I got an astronaut with me. 

Last cipher in biome 5 was a rare room leading to the arena door (sry I just know the German name ;)) which you can always reach via the hub room