Sins of the Mother is not bugged at all

AtelierCT6

You need to know that this trophy is not gonna pop by simply pay a visit at the house after every Boss fight.

After beating the game you're gonna have to collect all the Sun Fragments ( 1 fragment by Biome ).

Then you're gonna be able to pay the last visit to the house and get your final cutscene.

I read a lot of inaccurate things about it before doing it so I thought I would post this.

Hope that helps.

Sins of the Mother is absolutely, 100% bugged.  You can't see the last cutscene without obtaining the fragments, and you can't have the car keys in your inventory if you haven't seen all of the house cutscenes.  Many many people (including myself) have done all of these things and not had the trophy pop.  Housemarque even acknowledged the bugged trophy and said that the only way to fix it at this point is replay the entire game.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

It was bugged for me too.

To clarify, it should be fine if you are starting the game on the current patch.

If you started on an earlier patch then it is possible that some house visits did not register properly. It was fine for some people but was bugged for others.

Thanks I didn’t know that.

That just make me believe it’s not good to rush for a platinum

• Like 1