An appeal to anyone who finished the original trilogy (spoilers within)

The fact people are so vocal about the state of the ending just solidifies the fact that the trilogy holds a special place for a lot of players. People loved the world, characters, story, gameplay, etc.  The fact that there are so many reasonably good fan theories also feels like a slap in the face since if fans can come up with something decent, professional writers should too. I'd recommend watching this video to get to know the issues around mass effect 3, it wasn't just the ending.

But with all the problems 3 has the trilogy is still 100% worth playing in 2021. Especially with the updated visuals and mass effect 1 revamp. Mass effect is just one of a kind and any RPG fan should play them.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TrophyClipsYT said:

You literally just told them that it is bad by telling us not to lol.

Here's the thing; I didn't mind the ending! I didn't play it until the final DLC was already out, so I never played the "original" ending and I never understood what all the controversy was about.

If you asked me about it, I'd say "Mass Effect? Great series, one of my favorites!", not "Mass Effect? Don't bother, the ending is shitty." And some people do, in fact, say that.

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin