(Solved) Not worse than trash trophy bugged?

I played this game with my alternate account just in case to check whether all the trophies work well or not.

I unlocked all the trophies except Not worse than trash. There are a few levels that can be done without losing any ninjas such as level 18, 44.

I replayed those levels 5 times but the trophy is still locked. And then I found 5 'different' levels that can be done without losing any ninjas (sorry I forgot those levels), I played all of them but the trophy is still locked.

I remember Steam version worked well with this method. Maybe it's bugged for now? But I'm not still sure it's completely bugged because current worldwide unlock rate is 20%.

Ok I solved the problem. I just played level 1 ~ 5 straightforward and this time the trophy unlocked. Hmm strange idk why it didn't unlock at the first time but anyway at least I can say it works.

Edited by Minato--Aqua--

On 19.5.2021 at 5:36 PM, Minato--Aqua-- said:

I played this game with my alternate account just in case to check whether all the trophies work well or not.

I unlocked all the trophies except Not worse than trash. There are a few levels that can be done without losing any ninjas such as level 18, 44.

I replayed those levels 5 times but the trophy is still locked. And then I found 5 'different' levels that can be done without losing any ninjas (sorry I forgot those levels), I played all of them but the trophy is still locked.

I remember Steam version worked well with this method. Maybe it's bugged for now? But I'm not still sure it's completely bugged because current worldwide unlock rate is 20%.

Ok I solved the problem. I just played level 1 ~ 5 straightforward and this time the trophy unlocked. Hmm strange idk why it didn't unlock at the first time but anyway at least I can say it works.

So levels 1 to 5 are enough for the trophy?

wanted to get that for me too, I wasn't so sure.

• Like 1