Mission 24 Shield Interceptor

Edunstar84

I'm going back to this game hoping I can 100%. It's been six years, but I remember having trouble with getting gold for Mission 24. Which weapons and super I should be using to have a better time at it. I also remember the controls being really counter-intuitive. Would really like to kick this level in the butt because I'm losing out on 2 trophies because of it.

• 9 months later...

This link helped me with just completing mission 24 - I used the first default weapon to try and spam it as much as possible and also the shield/thing super, using that whenever i thought i was about to get hit....good luck with all gold, I had enough fun just going for the completion :)

LittleBigPlanet (Vita) Marvel Arcade Pack - Roadmap & Trophy Guide - Marvel Arcade Pack - PlayStationTrophies.org

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waeush84 said:

This link helped me with just completing mission 24 - I used the first default weapon to try and spam it as much as possible and also the shield/thing super, using that whenever i thought i was about to get hit....good luck with all gold, I had enough fun just going for the completion :)

LittleBigPlanet (Vita) Marvel Arcade Pack - Roadmap & Trophy Guide - Marvel Arcade Pack - PlayStationTrophies.org

Thank you so much! I've had this trophy hanging on me for a long time. Just need to get used to the controls again.

• Like 1