Deep Abyss (Korean Version)

Richie_Rich_NL

Hello PSN Profiles

I have a question, i am playing Deep Abyss Korean Version on my main account Richie_Rich_NL and i am also logged in as The_Punisher_NL and Richie_Richie_US but if i recieved a trophy it popped 3 times for all the accounts and some trophys i earned i did not get and must play it again to get the trophys.

for exsample i finished level 0, 1, 2 but i only get the trophy for level 0 and 2 so i missed the trophy for level 1. I replay level 1 and it popped and i see that the timestamp for level 1 is 21:28 and level 2 is 20:55 i dont get it.

Can you tell me if this game is buggy because its strange to get 1 trophy and get this trophy on all 3 acounts thats logged in.

Can you figure it out if this is normal because this is the first time that thus happen to me.

I hope to hear someting about this problem.

Many many thanks Richard

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 3:08 AM, Richie_Rich_NL said:

Hello PSN Profiles

I have a question, i am playing Deep Abyss Korean Version on my main account Richie_Rich_NL and i am also logged in as The_Punisher_NL and Richie_Richie_US but if i recieved a trophy it popped 3 times for all the accounts and some trophys i earned i did not get and must play it again to get the trophys.

for exsample i finished level 0, 1, 2 but i only get the trophy for level 0 and 2 so i missed the trophy for level 1. I replay level 1 and it popped and i see that the timestamp for level 1 is 21:28 and level 2 is 20:55 i dont get it.

Can you tell me if this game is buggy because its strange to get 1 trophy and get this trophy on all 3 acounts thats logged in.

Can you figure it out if this is normal because this is the first time that thus happen to me.

I hope to hear someting about this problem.

Many many thanks Richard

I don't play this game, but my suggestion is that you don't actually need to be logged in with the other acccount. You just need to add your alt-account to the console and activate it as primary on the same PS4 system as your main account.

I've platinumed games from other regions too, and the trophies popped only on my main account. :)

19 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I don't play this game, but my suggestion is that you don't actually need to be logged in with the other acccount. You just need to add your alt-account to the console and activate it as primary on the same PS4 system as your main account.

I've platinumed games from other regions too, and the trophies popped only on my main account. :)

Hello ZiziMonster, thanks for your message. I have 2 accounts both i am hunting trophys. The 3th one is a American account is was logged in for buying games so 3 accounts where logged in. I normally play a lots of games and sone of the accounts are logged in and it never happen that i get multiple trophy pop for the same trophy. But i made a Video so if PSN Profile Mod needs it i have it to show them what happen. Thanks again and have a nice weekend, cheers Richard