Bugs/Problems/Questions

OFFICER_OILDAB

So this thread can pertain to in game bugs, bugs with trophies, questions about the game and trophies.

Ill offer any help that I can, and answer any question to the best of my knowledge.

Ill start off with a few questions regarding trophies...

1) What is the combination of 5 fruits and vegetables I can eat? Pumpkins, Corn, Apples, ___, ____? Will beans and cactus work for the other two? 

There were blueberries and another type of berry I looted in med/food crates, but since the games official release, I have not found any.

2) Are there just 3 biomes to spend a full night in? Temperate, desert, and snow? Or are there variants of these?

----

Problems: 

The game blue screens,  quite a bit. It honestly has gotten better with 1.02, but before this happened one of the times I blue screened I got corrupted data as a result. Now with this corrupt data, I think I lost trophy progression as well. For instance, I was 1 animal away from the hunting trophy (the chicken) before data corruption, and when I found 1 after data corruption I killed it but not trophy. After that I went through and killed every animal type again, and got the trophy. Now my problem being is that before data corruption, i had 20+ different items blueprinted. The game saves blueprints, but the corrupted data lost my trophy progression I feel. I now have 64 different items blueprinted with no trophy and am running out of unique items to blueprint. Im sure there will be enough to eventually get it but this is something that should be watched out for. 

Always back up your data friends!!!

Anyways, questions, comments, concerns, and possibly any answers please ^_^

• Like 1

As for the food trophy... a fellow trophy hunter ate: Apple, Pumpkin, Corn, Mushroom, and a Blueberry. Apparently, there are also Black Raspberrys. Both were found at the lighthouse in a crate.

Edited by buck2159
  • Like 3

On 5/24/2021 at 4:33 PM, buck2159 said:

As for the food trophy... a fellow trophy hunter ate: Apple, Pumpkin, Corn, Mushroom, and a Blueberry. Apparently, there are also Blackberries. Both were found at the lighthouse in a crate.

Thnx for response. I looted so many food crates and still havent found any berries, which is why i felt the need to ask. I know I had found em during beta,both the blueberry and blackberries,  but now they seem like they dont spawn in o.o ... ill try looting gas station and lighthouse more and hope for best

Edit: Ration boxes are different than Food/Med Crates. Ration boxes are the tinier versions that often contain canned food, water, or rad pills. Food Med crates are the larger brown crates that have red markings on them. Ration boxes will spawn apples, so they are useful for the trophy, but you will need to loot Food Crates to fully obtain it. Best spot to go for these, in my opinion, is sewer. There are 3 different spawn locations for these crates here, 2 at the lighthouse and 1 at the gas station.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to