"A Little Extra Space" popping before building any rooms?

Zanreo

Currently playing through the game, and after reading about the glitch regarding the MuiMui House room trophies I made sure not to go to the MuiMui House before I had enough to buy everything at once. Then I got to the part where you collect parts for the cannon and shoot down the BuiBui attacking the MuiMui house... and somehow, the trophy popped here, despite not buying any rooms (or even being able to do so). Considering the glitch where you have to buy everything at once or get locked out of the remaining trophies for that save file, I hope this isn't gonna apply to this too just because one of the "glitched" trophies popped before it was even supposed to (unless just "building the cannon" counts as building a room... but it seemed like I had to go here to progress anyway?)

Edited by Zanreo

On 25/05/2021 at 1:08 PM, Zanreo said:

Currently playing through the game, and after reading about the glitch regarding the MuiMui House room trophies I made sure not to go to the MuiMui House before I had enough to buy everything at once. Then I got to the part where you collect parts for the cannon and shoot down the BuiBui attacking the MuiMui house... and somehow, the trophy popped here, despite not buying any rooms (or even being able to do so). Considering the glitch where you have to buy everything at once or get locked out of the remaining trophies for that save file, I hope this isn't gonna apply to this too just because one of the "glitched" trophies popped before it was even supposed to (unless just "building the cannon" counts as building a room... but it seemed like I had to go here to progress anyway?)

Not sure if the trophy was supposed to pop there, but the glitch with the MuiMui House trophies has since been patched, and shouldn't break anymore provided you have the latest update installed.

• 3 weeks later...