Tips Please For One Particular Trophy?

I'm very new to this game and there's one trophy in particular that, for some reason, my damn brain can't comprehend on how to unlock it regardless of a Steam achievement guide right in front of my face explaining how to do it (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1262107107). I don't know why but I'm just not understanding what exactly I have to do to unlock this trophy so for all those that have unlocked it would you mind explaining it to me in the simplest way possible? The trophy in question is called Blind Justice Kill 10 enemies with blind shots (no line of sight). Thanks.

Also for the trophy Welcome to Even Harder Times Complete every Scenario on Hard, every Scenario with Injuries and every Scenario with Ironman enabled I'm a bit confused because the Steam guide author says that all these requirements have to be at the same time while this https://steamcommunity.com/app/307670/discussions/0/451852225133313024/ (comment #13 at the bottom) says otherwise. Which is true?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

for Blind Justice - first move with one character, you see enemy, then you move back with that character. Then use other character to shoot the hidden enemy. If I remember correctly, Golden Bullet ability is 100% sure shot with every enemy. So shoot with that abilty this hidden enemy. Also you can use Richochet ability (one of the best ability to shoot enemies bihind covers). If you see enemy shadow, that also counts (1st mission with tutorial you see one enemy behind the tent). I am not sure if you can kill that enemy behind tent 10 times and you get trophy, but I think you can get it if you just play the game, there are several places, where you can kill hidden enemy.

Edited by LeFreakElastique

3 hours ago, LeFreakElastique said:

for Blind Justice - first move with one character, you see enemy, then you move back with that character. Then use other character to shoot the hidden enemy. If I remember correctly, Golden Bullet ability is 100% sure shot with every enemy. So shoot with that abilty this hidden enemy. Also you can use Richochet ability (one of the best ability to shoot enemies bihind covers). If you see enemy shadow, that also counts (1st mission with tutorial you see one enemy behind the tent). I am not sure if you can kill that enemy behind tent 10 times and you get trophy, but I think you can get it if you just play the game, there are several places, where you can kill hidden enemy.

Thanks for always answering both on here and over PSN. The guide mentions that when an enemy's shield icon above their head turns gray that means they're hidden. I've yet to see that. But what I see quite often is invisible enemies with a question mark in their shield icon. Does this mean they're hidden?

• 4 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 1:14 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Blind Justice Kill 10 enemies with blind shots (no line of sight)

NOTE: This only applies to the main game, not the DLC as the DLC unfortunately and for some odd reason doesn't offer the Gameplay Mod option. This trophy is simple to unlock. First, before starting any scenario click R3 to bring up the Gameplay Mod selection. Once in this menu enable Full Deck, which by doing so will allow you access to every single card there is in the game. Activate the Golden Bullet card on any of your characters and when you get to the combat portions of the game use this ability on any enemy where you can't actually see them but can see a shield above their head with a question mark in the shield.

Whenever you see this icon it means you have no line of sight on the enemy so make sure that when you use this ability your weapon will do enough damage to kill him. Rinse and repeat until your trophy unlocks. 

On 5/25/2021 at 1:32 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Welcome to Even Harder Times Complete every Scenario on Hard, every Scenario with Injuries and every Scenario with Ironman enabled 

I can confirm that this doesn't need to be done all at once. If you want to play through a scenario on Hard with nothing else enabled, complete the scenario and replay it again with just Ironman enabled, complete it and play the scenario one last time with just Injuries enabled this trophy will unlock once you've completed all scenarios of the base game. The DLC is not required to unlock this trophy. This is how I started off until I got a feel for the game so I played about two scenarios this way before I realized it wasn't necessary and just played through the rest of the scenarios with everything enabled at the same time. So maybe play a scenario or two just to get a feel for the game and than save yourself a bunch of playthroughs by enabling everything because it's actually really simple. 

Do yourself a favor though and back up your save to a usb stick or Plus Cloud right as you start a tactical mission so that way if your party gets wiped you can download your save and avoid having to do the entire scenario over again because that's what happens when you play on Ironman mode. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja