Possible to still get pvp trophies?

Kryptic_NiNjA_

Yes certainly you can get pvp trophies.It just needs time for find game.Especially weekends you can find more game than weekdays.When match finish dont exit matcmaking if match went equal it'll match you again with same guys.You can go immediately next game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Khalejra- said:

Yes certainly you can get pvp trophies.It just needs time for find game.Especially weekends you can find more game than weekdays.When match finish dont exit matcmaking if match went equal it'll match you again with same guys.You can go immediately next game.

Thank you. There hs been multiple times i tried finding games and it never fully found so i was just curious. I'll try different hours, probably keep trying too late. I appreciate it 

15 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

you might have trouble with supremacy trophy with randoms, but its boostable. 

Yes you are right about that trophy.This weeks playlist was rumble supremacy.Its FFA mod for supremacy.We got 6 people but you need only 4 starting to game.You can boost it.

16 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

you might have trouble with supremacy trophy with randoms, but its boostable. 

46 minutes ago, Khalejra- said:

Yes you are right about that trophy.This weeks playlist was rumble supremacy.Its FFA mod for supremacy.We got 6 people but you need only 4 starting to game.You can boost it.

Ok ill look into that. Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, uduc2late said:

You can earn all pvp trophies in a private match, just need yourself for some trophies, like capturing flags in Salvage you can do on your own but you'll need at least one other person to get like, the kill/s trophies. 

Never knew you could do some of them in private match. thank you!