Struggling to Platinum!

So I've been doing a lot of 'quicker' games to boost my trophy count towards the Days of Play challenge currently underway.

Really struggling with this one though to progress through the levels and achieve the Platinum. The main problem I am having is I draw a line to unlock a piece of the picture puzzle but from time to time the line just 'explodes' for no reason and I run out of lives and have to try again.

Am I experiencing a bug or not understanding something in the games mechanics. There are no 'enemies' or bullets on screen that I can see so no obvious explanation.

Any replies appreciated!

Edited by kana_chidori

The line only breaks when either an enemy or enemy bullet hits it. This a frustrating game to Plat because of the terrible hit collision/detection but the best advice I can give, is to go for short lines and try to grab as many power ups as possible.

If you're 100% sure there's nothing around to break the line, the only suggestion I have is to try reinstalling the game and maybe try starting a new game from scratch.

• Like 1

Thank you!

I emailed the publisher about it and they said they are aware of the collision detection issue but no plans to fix it at the moment.

Will go for the short lines approach and see how that pans out towards the trophies. A shame there is collision detection issue because the rest of the game looks very polished.

• Like 1