ME 2 - Arrival Mission on Insanity?

Can this be done? ******SPOILER'S AHEAD****** The farthest I got was where I had to cover the lady while she worked on the computer. She tells me to close the door on the left but the enemy keeps respawning and coming through the door. So I have to run straight to the door but then the enemy goes straight to the lady. And then enemy starts coming through the right door where I am told I need to go shut that. So I try to get back to the lady first but they kill her faster than I can kill them to get back to her. I am also an Engineer. Is this mission even doable? Or should I do this on an easier diff after I got the platinum?

I just did it on Insanity as well (as a Sentinel). I ran up to the halfway point to fight the first wave, then ran for the button in between waves. The second wave attacked me while I was at the button but kept going, and I had to catch up with them before they got to her. I focussed on Overloading each of their shields so I think they aggro'd me rather than attack her. It's meant to be an endgame mission even though it unlocks pretty early on, I was level 30 when I did it. 

I'm a soldier and took me a couple tries just because I didn't know where enemies were coming from. To start though I ran to the door on the left but had to snipe a wave of baddies first then smashed the button to close it, after that ppl just come up from the elevator on the right side, and after that they came up on the second elevator. Not sure if it was because i was engaging the hostiles, but they never went after the doctor. Kind of wish they had though because i hate her now, that was a long mission -_-