Fast XP / Crime Spree rank

Yes, can confirm that this method still works. 

You need ~520 Crime Spree level for full Infamy (from 0 to 100), it takes 1.5-2 hours.

Infamy do not reset your CS progress (only on actual patch of console versions). So you can claim your CS reward to get level 100, then gain another 520 CS level and after that go for your Infamy. In this case you will be able to reach level 100 again right after getting Infamy rank.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If you are lucky you can join an 5k+ crime spree heist and finish the heist with a cs level that instantly gives enough xp for 0-100.

i haven't played the game in a while but I managed to get a cs rank ~30k the last time i played and it is possible to start a new cs at this rank after i claimed the rewards. 

you don't get any rewards for it if you reset that new crimespree but anyone who joins and finish the heist will level up the cs rank fast. 

if 2-4 players push themself mutual would make leveling to infamity 25 very fast. 

btw. if you start the game the first time, you have to be at least lvl 60 infamity 0 before you are able to join a crime spree ?

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 1