Tips on The Perfect Partner trophy ( Captain Tsubasa game)

• 1 month later...

After finishing the first story and opening some packs, you should have at least 1 character at level 4 or close to level 4. Preferably a defender or a goalkeeper because the Defense pack contains less cards than the others and give you a higher chance to get the same card multiple times. Then, play the second part of the main story, unlock some challenges until you get around 30000 credits. From there back up your save file on the cloud and open Defense packs one at a time. If you get the card that is already lvl 4 at least 5 times in 1 pack (the best i got was 8), upload your save file, if not download your previous save file and try again. It took me roughly 2 hours from lvl 4 to lvl 6, i needed 55 cards and got 32000 credits. It's long and boring but there is no choice as you can barely get credits once you unlocked the main challenges and unfortunately playing online is too much of a grind (not mentioning it's dead empty).

If you already used all your credits and you are not even near lvl 6, i suggest you restart from scratch for this trophy only. By completing the main story couple of times and doing the easy challenges, you can get 50k credits in 5-10 hours. 

• 4 weeks later...