Conan exiles siptah dlc help

IvoryRose88

Ok... i am using the dlc trophy guide that i found online. I am having trouble with a couple things right now. First i would like to make a correction to the guide that most people are using to complete these dlc trophies. For the SHADOW OUT OF TIME trophy, it needs to be an improved blacksmith bench (not a blacksmith bench) and you will need 47 eldarium and an axe handle (not 17 eldarium and 2 insulated wood) to make the survivors axe. I originally made a blacksmith bench amd could not get survivors axe to show up in crafting menu to make it.  Im playing on psr so maybe its different on console?

Now for my questions

1) I cannot for the life of me get the an area to spawn on the map. Its the one watchtower located to the lower right of THE TOWER in the center of the map. There is a watchtower to the lower left of THE TOWER and one to the lower right. I tried running everywhere and climbing the watchtower but cannot get the watchtower icon to spawn on map. I think it might be glitched?  I even tried restarting a new game and i cannot get that icon to appear. Ive tried running everywhere in that area and even tried admin and floating all around area.

2) how do you make a maelstorm appear or wild event? I was working with this game most of the day and havent seen either yet.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by IvoryRose88