Another Ally’s ring topic

Boots_110

Hi all, I’m stuck getting the last ring in the game. Ally’s ring from the monumental. 

So as far as I know I have pure white character tendency (PWCT) as my Northern Regalia’s stats are 135/135. 

Also I just started in New Game++ as I thought that maybe I didn’t select Yes in the original dialogue with the monumental. In NG++ I killed Phalanx and when I got to the Nexus I moved up to the monumental again; went through the dialogue and selected Yes. I talked to him again but no ring. What am I forgetting, is there any way to check that I am PWCT, other than the unique weapon stats?

Thanks for your time! Would love some help as I’m so close to getting the platinum. 

Edited by Boots_110
Typo

9 minutes ago, Boots_110 said:

is there any way to check that I am PWCT

The "eye" in the top left (by your health, mana & stamina bars) reflects your CT. You want it to be a bright white with a "radiant" effect.

BePeqWy.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Helyx said:

The "eye" in the top left (by your health, mana & stamina bars) reflects your CT. You want it to be a bright white with a "radiant" effect.

BePeqWy.jpg

It does look like what I have, or is there s similar icon for one level below pure white? I did slay the five named Dark Phantoms, twice. After getting pure black for Mephi’s questline. 

2 hours ago, Boots_110 said:

It does look like what I have, or is there s similar icon for one level below pure white?

f68812.png

Always do pure white first, since you can always go pure black quickly.

Anyway, telling the Monumental 'Yes' and having PWCT are the requirements for the Friend's (Ally's) Ring.

• Like 1

Alright, I was not Pure White after all. I killed the dark phantom in World 1 again and I immediately saw the Tendency indication become brighter. Thanks for your help Helyx! I thought for sure I was Pure White already, my bad! 

I’m sure your reply is helpful to more people than just me though.