For emergencies only trophy help!

Fawazc98

Probably not of you're doing survivor plus.

I sitll had a couple of guns to finish upgrading aftwr a n9rmal playthrough and a survivor plus playthrough, as parts are very hard to come by in survivor mode.

The best thibg to do would be to leave the guns you get early in the game till last. That way if you do need a 3rd playthrough to finish up, you will only need to go as far as when you receive that gun, as an easy playthrough will net you tons of parts very quickly.

Yes you can, they all carry over, don't worry. Just start in the same save file. Best game this year. I just don't get tired of saying that

And I seriously don't know why people got so many problems with the trophies at all. Not saying is easy. I just did 2 playthroughs and got all

One in hard ( my first) and then survivor +

It unlocked all the other as soon as the requirement was achieved.

Edited by Marcelo

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not of you're doing survivor plus.

I sitll had a couple of guns to finish upgrading aftwr a n9rmal playthrough and a survivor plus playthrough, as parts are very hard to come by in survivor mode.

The best thibg to do would be to leave the guns you get early in the game till last. That way if you do need a 3rd playthrough to finish up, you will only need to go as far as when you receive that gun, as an easy playthrough will net you tons of parts very quickly.

there are the same amount of parts and supplements no matter what mode you play the game on, it is only crafting supplies and ammo that is rare in survivor

• Like 1