Solo strategy for co-op missions

xenomorfi2

I have almost 120 coop missions completed alone. But when I think about the Doomsday or Daydream missions I can't believe it will be possible, especially Doomsday. Did you finish these? Those levels are really disturbing.

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

I have almost 120 coop missions completed alone. But when I think about the Doomsday or Daydream missions I can't believe it will be possible, especially Doomsday. Did you finish these? Those levels are really disturbing.

Yes I have completed them, Doomsday was an hell, I passed hours on those levels, daydream was more doable apart for one or two levels. Unfortunately the best tip I can give is to just play a lot, I used some strategy in some levels, but most of the times I just repeated them over and over, at least they are always the same so if you try for a lot of time you will learn how to complete them!

Edited by xenomorfi2

32 minutes ago, xenomorfi2 said:

Yes I have completed them, Doomsday was an hell, I passed hours on those levels, daydream was more doable apart for one or two levels. Unfortunately the best tip I can give is to just play a lot, I used some strategy in some levels, but most of the times I just repeated them over and over, at least they are always the same so if you try for a lot of time you will learn how to complete them!

Man, you really are perseverant. I saw you already got platinum and also from Crypt of the Necrodancer. Damn. I'll consider, it's about learning the layout and getting used to the two-control strategy. Thanks

5 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Man, you really are perseverant. I saw you already got platinum and also from Crypt of the Necrodancer. Damn. I'll consider, it's about learning the layout and getting used to the two-control strategy. Thanks

Really thank you! Yeah these are games where you need a big amount of time to master, I always have been surprised by the lack of information for badland. I hope you can get used to these settings, they are the best that I found to play solo, good luck! 

• Like 1

Holy shit insane tips thanks may give this another go this way I have like 115 done solo coop with 2 controllers but that was just using normal controls kinda have it a break cos it started to hurt my hands and it was getting so damn hard but these button maps may help me and also congrats on necrodancer insane achievement !!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

Holy shit insane tips thanks may give this another go this way I have like 115 done solo coop with 2 controllers but that was just using normal controls kinda have it a break cos it started to hurt my hands and it was getting so damn hard but these button maps may help me and also congrats on necrodancer insane achievement !!

Thank you! Yeah there are also some missions where you can play with one controller and leave the second character behind, but when you need to control both of them these are the best positions and settings that I have found, hope that can make things easier! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...