Connection is Constantly Interrupted *SOLVED*

timpurnat

I've been trying to get online trophies on the Asian version of the game for a solid 5h now. I'm doing the online vita trick to access the game since that's the only way to get the AS stack. The problem is when I lunch the game I always get this message:

No description available.

When I try to reconnect, I can connect (it appears so) for a few seconds and then I get the above message again. It's not my connection or my vita, because I tried on multiple networks and vitas. The strange thing is that everything works fine when I do it on different accounts, so I suspect that it has something to do with my accounts settings or the account itself. I have the same privacy setting on my main and alt account that the game works on. The only difference is that I played the other version of the game a while back on the main account and I never played it on my alt, but that shouldn't be an issue since my friend was able to get the trophy yesterday and he played the other version as well. If anyone knows what is causing this please let me know because I'm out of options right now and it would be a shame to miss on this stack since the messaging app is shutting down later this month.

Update: After many hours of testing, we found a solution. Basically, if you have the same problem as me, a different variation of vita trick needs to be used:

- Format the vita

- Login in to your alt account

- Download the game

- Open the email with .ics file and don't close the app

- start the game and press ps button as soon as the game starts, don't close the game

- go to email and swap the accounts to your main

- go to settings, logout and login

- Go to trophies and you should be in as the main account

- Go back to the game and you should be able to be online normally now. Don't close the game until you are done

Edited by timpurnat

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DarkTsillah said:

If you found a solution to this let me know since im planning to stack the asian version and my acct might be like this 1f601.png

Sadly no solution, the same problem is happening on chronovolt :( I'm slowly giving up ahh. it's weird because matchmaking games like supremacy MMA and desert ashes worked for me no problem when I did a trick. It's just these 2 games. The thing is, it's a gamble, my friend did it with no issues recently so it might work for you too. Luckily no trophies will pop, so you can safely test it. If you find a solution please let me know

1 hour ago, DarkTsillah said:

Ok ty. Is it true that the asian version is not glitched for upheld honor meaning friends scores will show up normaly and can be challenged and return challenge anytime?

Yes AS version works fine, if you can connect haha, I have no idea why my account has this issue

Edited by timpurnat

Try selecting the sign in option on the game, and then back out via the PS button (just before the error pops back up), and then go to your Settings. Then go to PlayStation Network and it will sign you back into your alt account. Go back to the game and (as your main account) it should keep you logged in. I had to try different things but this is the best I've been able to come up with. The only downside, is that once you achieve the trophy for putting your score on the LB, another error pops up after the trophy notification appears. It probably has to do with signing back into your alt account. I'm trying to figure out a workaround for that, but so far nothing. I even tried my UK account with the vita "trick" and it still did the same. So, I can almost be certain that it has to do with the connection, and not the actual account itself.      

Update: You are able to log back on during the Story via options and tapping the online icon. It didn't sign me back off until I got back to the main menu screen. Just keep signing back on at the main and "Games" screen. So you can get your trophies that way. I just need Honor Upheld so anyone who's interested please send me a FR and we can get that done together. Disregard the rest above the Update.

Edited by TWD-K2K
Possible Update to Solution
  • Like 1