Paramour III Trophy

• 6 months later...

Hello, I recently joined this page to see if I could get some help on a fee Jurassic World Evolution trophies but then I saw an opportunity that allowed me to report a serious issue with the Mass Effect Legendary Edition:

-Paramour 3 isn't unlocking in ME2LE because I am doing a romance with Tali after the Collectors Base mission, something that worked in the original ME2 release on Xbox 360 back in the day and I hear people can just boot the game up today and accomplish that in the system. The issue has been reported in the Answers HQ as well in EA Help support but I got from a moderator there that the PS versions are working as intended and it cannot be possible that I am having issues with the game and from the EA Support that they will pass on my claims to Bioware (Bioware apperantly no longer cares about supporting their games so they seem to be ignoring the issue) meanwhile PC Modders have been working on a community patch for ME2LE that fixes that issue.
-Stasis power isn't unlocking after inviting Liara into the Normandy thanks to Bioware removing the Trophy related to her visit in the Ship post Lair of the Shadow Broker which acted as the trigger but again, PC Modders are working to fix that.

It is pretty horrible that despite the issues Bioware isn't being called off as it should be, not only have modders have had to introduce other two community patches for issues modders themselves they took the time to scour the internet and fix themselves but for the company act as of nothing is wrong says a lot about them. 
Can we install MODs down the line considering that Bioware will apperantly insists on this same attitude from now on (Pinnacle Station DLC, three whole scenes in ME3 regarding Ashley Williams have either been rescued or fixed (and I suspect there is more in there that the company never bothered to fix while working on the LEl as well the community patches is something I am hoping to permit us to fix), Bioware knows of these issues as the modding community has reunited with them and pointed out issues within the PS versions but there hasn't been any interest from Bioware to fix them.