Seeker Not Popping - Got it

AquaNSky

Has anyone else had troubles not getting the Seeker trophy to pop? First play-through didn't have the room with the camera. Then I replayed and got that room, picked up the camera, and nothing happened. Reloaded the checkpoint, nothing. Quit the game, continued, and nothing. Did it a second time and tried that all again. No pop. The non-VR version didn't give me this much hassle. Even deleted the game and reinstalled it. I put the camera close to my face, kept it still, walked around with it. 

The fact more people obtained it than the ending trophy proves people can get it. Heck I even got the ending trophy which is the rarest in the small set. 

EDIT: Got it to pop. Don't know if this is cause why. I deleted the save file from my Saved Data. Restarted the game, got to the room with the camera. I picked up the camera and didn't move. 

Edited by AquaNSky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt pop for me. I deleted save file, and its not working. Also i dont understand how use items like flashlight. I pick them and they dont appear on screen.

EDIT: ahh i understand. Play on PS5 and items not working. Now i try playing on PS4 and load save, take camera and wait some seconds. Get trophy on 1st try

Edited by Leewor