Opinions on Destiny in 2021?

its_ArchroniX

As someone that played Destiny for quite some time back in the days (but never fully played a raid) I was wondering how populated and playable Destiny is nowadays?

Are there still people playing this game, PvP and PvE, are Raids still active and is it still possible to get 100%/ Platinum with a decent fireteam? I'm considering playing it again and going for that platinum trophy but completing raids (and finding a fireteam to do so) is kinda stopping me from actually replaying it.....

I stopped playing Destiny once Destiny 2 released which I also quit years ago. But Destiny 1 always had that cool vibe to it which I kinda miss in 'Destiny-like' games which is why I might get back into it.

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

On 08/06/2021 at 10:42 AM, its_ArchroniX said:

As someone that played Destiny for quite some time back in the days (but never fully played a raid) I was wondering how populated and playable Destiny is nowadays?

Are there still people playing this game, PvP and PvE, are Raids still active and is it still possible to get 100%/ Platinum with a decent fireteam? I'm considering playing it again and going for that platinum trophy but completing raids (and finding a fireteam to do so) is kinda stopping me from actually replaying it.....

I stopped playing Destiny once Destiny 2 released which I also quit years ago. But Destiny 1 always had that cool vibe to it which I kinda miss in 'Destiny-like' games which is why I might get back into it.

To answer this simply, Yes. This game is still possible to 100% the servers are still up and running and when I comes to raids I recommend finding a good a willing fireteam on the sessions section of this website, plus all the multilayer (PVP) Trophies can all be done in private game making it easier for you and your mates to get what you want then and there. 

The game is actually surprisingly very active since last year so there won't be a problem with waiting for ages when trying to find people. Not much has changed since D2 came out but I hope this helps if you are going to the Plat/100%.

The only bad thing is, if you haven't gotten some Dlc's you'll have to pay full price, they never reduced the price and there won't be any sales on them but other than that, you're good to go! ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 11:42 AM, its_ArchroniX said:

If there are people committed to achieving 100% of destiny, count on me. I have never started it precisely because of that, the fear of not getting the beach for lack of people. But, in fact, for many trophies I can also play with my secondary account (pvp or those related to kills). If anyone is interested, just send me a message.