Can't Collect Hellstrom's Keycard

Shot Hellstrom from the elevator then went to his body but's there's no search option available so I can't collect the key card needed for the final mission part.

Anyone else had this?

Edit: Managed to load the last save and it reset the key card on the body so was able to collect it.

The last save took me right outside his office

Edited by Citizen-Keyne
Addition
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Citizen-Keyne said:

Shot Hellstrom from the elevator then went to his body but's there's no search option available so I can't collect the key card needed for the final mission part.

Anyone else had this?

Edit: Managed to load the last save and it reset the key card on the body so was able to collect it.

Good to hear you found the fix :)

I've had it before with bounties as well, so it's probably just a general loot / item bug.
People can also get stuck underneath things, like a tank or table, wich causes looting issues as well..
Reloading the save did not fix that one sadly, since it saved when I killed the target.

• 2 years later...
On 6/8/2021 at 8:55 PM, Citizen-Keyne said:

Anyone else had this?

Thanks this helped me 🙂👍