Episode INTERmission - Error code CE-107880-4 [SOLVED]

JoaLoft

So, downloaded Intergrade, ready to dive into the new Yuffie expansion, and I've been getting error code CE-107880-4 trying to download/install it.

Restoring licenses didn't help, by the way. I did some quick research and it turns out many more FF7 Intergrade gamers have been hit by the error code this morning when they want access to the DLC, so it's an issue on Sony's end. Nothing to do but patiently wait until they fix it.

Anyone else here also struck by the same error?

EDIT: Sony seems to have fixed the problem on their end in most regions by now, if not all of them. The DLC should be accessible for everyone worldwide on PS5.

Edited by JoaLoft
Issue has been resolved on Sony's side

6 minutes ago, amorr555 said:

Yeah also same issue with my download and tried same stuff you tried. Has this happened before with other games? And do we know like a timeframe where it might be fixed? 1f622.png

Already got in touch with my local Square Enix rep - he said multiple reports with the same code came in, so it's out of our hands. No time frame on when it'll be resolved, but my guess is that it won't take (too) long. This is a brand-new expansion release of a high-profile PlayStation exclusive, so it's in their best interest to give this full priority.

• Like 1

I'm glad that they are very aware of the problem thank you for your reply haha just upset coz it's the only game/doc I have been so keen to play on release in a good while ? 

But I hope your right and hopefully we will be in the game like next week or so ?

5 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Seems like it was an issue with Outriders as well - have you tried going to https://library.playstation.com/recently-purchased and downloading from there (don't know if it'll appear as it's DLC)

Otherwise, how are you downloading it? Do you press Options on the game and 'manage content'? If not, try that?

Accessing it through "Manage Content" didn't work either unfortunately, tried that.

1 minute ago, amorr555 said:

I'm glad that they are very aware of the problem thank you for your reply haha just upset coz it's the only game/doc I have been so keen to play on release in a good while ? 

But I hope your right and hopefully we will be in the game like next week or so ?

Great news: I just tried downloading it again to see if they fixed it, and it's downloading at this very minute. Seems they've resolved it in the past hour! Can you verify by going to your FF7 application and trying to download it too?

3 minutes ago, amorr555 said:

Error code and problem still there for me 1f62d.png1f62d.png did you do anything in particular or just suddenly allowed you to press download

No, nothing special. I just let the game redownload again an hour ago, to make absolutely sure there was no conflict within the installed software. What region are you in?

I'm EU-based and the download is working over here in Belgium now.

Just now, JoaLoft said:

No, nothing special. I just let the game redownload again an hour ago, to make absolutely sure there was no conflict within the installed software. What region are you in?

I'm EU-based and the download is working over here in Belgium now.

I'm in Australia I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times ?

Glad you got yours working tho if it's not sorted by tomorrow maybe I might try a factory reset incase there is something stopping it that I can't easily get rid if

1 minute ago, amorr555 said:

I'm in Australia I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times ?

Glad you got yours working tho if it's not sorted by tomorrow maybe I might try a factory reset incase there is something stopping it that I can't easily get rid if

I don't think executing a factory reset will fix it. I'm sure the AU department is just a bit behind. But don't worry, it should resolve itself. I presume it's late in the evening over there right now, so odds are when you wake up, the expansion will be accessible. If it isn't within the next hour or so, because they're hard at work this very moment to fix it worldwide, I'm assuming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoaLoft said:

I don't think executing a factory reset will fix it. I'm sure the AU department is just a bit behind. But don't worry, it should resolve itself. I presume it's late in the evening over there right now, so odds are when you wake up, the expansion will be accessible. If it isn't within the next hour or so, because they're hard at work this very moment to fix it worldwide, I'm assuming.

I hope your right ? thanks for replying pretty quickly luckily I will have ratchet and clank to keep me occupied in like 2 hours haha

3 minutes ago, amorr555 said:

I hope your right 1f622.png thanks for replying pretty quickly luckily I will have ratchet and clank to keep me occupied in like 2 hours haha

That's one I'm on the fence about, $70/€80 goes past the tipping point of my willingness to pay for a new game at launch, so I'm waiting on a sale later. I've got plenty of other games to play in the meantime, haha.

Enjoy the new Ratchet & Clank, I hear it's an amazing platformer! Feel free to drop a message here when Episode INTERmission becomes available for you in Australia. I suggest just trying it every hour or so, shouldn't take long before you'll finally be able to download it too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoaLoft said:

That's one I'm on the fence about, $70/€80 goes past the tipping point of my willingness to pay for a new game at launch, so I'm waiting on a sale later. I've got plenty of other games to play in the meantime, haha.

Enjoy the new Ratchet & Clank, I hear it's an amazing platformer! Feel free to drop a message here when Episode INTERmission becomes available for you in Australia. I suggest just trying it every hour or so, shouldn't take long before you'll finally be able to download it too.

Again just thank you for the replys has given me some hope that it will just take a bit of waiting time till I'm running around snatching materia with Yuffie but yes will definately post here when it is downloading ☺☺

29 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

THANKS FOR GIVING ME HOPE haha I was sitting listening to the Yuffie soundtrack and decided to go try to download again and it just started ??????? so happy haha ratchet you can wait now

19 minutes ago, amorr555 said:

THANKS FOR GIVING ME HOPE haha I was sitting listening to the Yuffie soundtrack and decided to go try to download again and it just started 1f60a.png1f60a.png1f60a.png1f60a.png1f60a.png1f60a.png1f60a.png so happy haha ratchet you can wait now

There you go! I'll edit the topic title to let everyone know it's seemingly fixed for everyone (or will be very soon). ;)

Enjoy the expansion!

• Like 1