Spaceship Parts Not Appearing on Rockstar Map?

Is anyone else having this same issue? I log in to the Rockstar website on my desktop, I go to Checklist, and go to the Map, and it only shows Strangers & Freaks, Random Events and Letter Scraps.

I already have all 50 Letter Scraps and finished the mission.

I have 49/50 of the spaceship parts. Was hoping the map could help me track down the last one. Not sure how I even have 49, when I'm pretty certain I went to all 50 spots.. unless cuz I died a few seconds later after picking up one of them? Also I'm playing these as Trevor (am I only supposed to be Franklin?) Anyone else experiencing any of this?? I heard the map is supposed to show all collectibles. It only shows those three categories. I'm on PS4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by joeydeath85

It has been a bit since I have used this feature and played the game, so I will likely not be of much use. 'Games > GTA V > Checklist > (scroll down) to Map Legend > toggle "Not found".' Is apparently the way to find the locations for things according to an old 2013 Reddit Thread. Of course if this does not show anything, you may have to sadly go on the tedious task of going to all 50 locations again to try and see if you can find the missing part. Or maybe it has glitched on you, hopefully not.