Anyone found a fix for trophy progress getting stuck?

Kasigrim

Also having something weird going on with the archer kills tracking. Was stuck at 41%, then I switched to longbowman (had been playing as crossbow for a while, don't know how long the kills weren't tracking) and the tracking seemed to fine..until now, where it is stuck at 99. Had over 20 kills in two matches without it updating.

Archer trophy finally popped for me! As before, was stuck at 99, kill trackers for other trophies were increasing at the time. I'm wondering if it's just a tracking issue, I know I was switching teams a lot in the last minutes for the win trophies - my guess is that maybe this caused the tracker to increase when I was on one team, then switching teams caused those kills not to count but the tracker stayed up however many kills I had done. Eventually, the internal number caught up and then incremented the trophy counter on a midmatch kill. Happened midmatch, long after trying to revert to all the default loadouts. Again, just a guess! I submitted a big report on their website and encourage everyone to do the same. Good luck with it.

If anyone else gets stuck on archer kills I sorted it out. Seems it only counts kills with the base Archer class using a bow - can't be with Crossbawman.

Toughed it out with basic bow and it unlocked normally, and somewhere along the way my reviving teammates unstuck itself too. Dunno what the deal was with that one though lol.