Should I keep this? (help/recommendation/is this good)

This is coming with the PlayStation 5 bundle I managed to buy from GameStop's Pro Member Early Access event yesterday.

So... should I keep it? Is it good? Hard? Honestly I wouldn't mind keeping it. That way the only game I have to get rid of is Destruction All Stars lol

I haven't played any of the LittleBigPlanet games. Just so you know.

Feel free to convince me to keep it I guess or just give opinions on if I should keep it or not.

i got this to have a game to play with my nephew and its rly fun as a platformer. i would have fun with it even if i bought it to play by myself.

from my understanding, its nothing like LBP games, which were 2d and about making your own levels, while this is a 3D adventure platformer.

Edited by loveisespionage

The game is a good one imo.

You can compare it to Rayman Legends or something like that. Especially the music levels are really funny (Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, Toxic by Britney Spears,... - the real songs, no cover versions). You can customize your Sackboy with tons of costume parts, gameplay is good and you get different gadgets from time to time - a hook to grab stuff, shoes to fly around with,... 

The goals in each level can be done from time to time, you dont have to do all goals in one go, that makes the game quite easy and stressless. The only time-based challenges are so short, that you only have to focus on stuff for 10-60 seconds for each of them. 

Some of the trophies require a second controller - some of them also a second player (you can do it alone, but it doesnt make fun to play with two controllers and its really challenging at some points). You can also join an online game, which works really smooth - but I dont recommend jumping into a random online game, because there are tons of kiddos (real children, you can hear them shout through their ps5 controllers) who are not going to clear the level - they just want to punch your sackboy and throw you from the map.