Can't download update?

Hey guys, I doubt this will stop me getting my platinum trophy but can't be too careful, right? 

Last night I went in the owner shop and it said it had an update. I started the download but it only reached 18mb. I left it for a bit but nothing happened. I cancelled and retried a few times but the update didn't go through. Is this because I'm not using the same region as the game? 

If I can't download the update will that stop me getting the platinum or will I be fine?

19 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Hey guys, I doubt this will stop me getting my platinum trophy but can't be too careful, right? 

Last night I went in the owner shop and it said it had an update. I started the download but it only reached 18mb. I left it for a bit but nothing happened. I cancelled and retried a few times but the update didn't go through. Is this because I'm not using the same region as the game? 

If I can't download the update will that stop me getting the platinum or will I be fine?

What version does your game say it is on? 1.15 is the current version

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

What version does your game say it is on? 1.15 is the current version

How do I check?

Edit: ok I went in content manager  and clicked the i and it's version 1.00

Edited by Blaidd-Cysgodol

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

It'll also show on the main menu of the game what version it is on

I was about to make a second edit but it seems to be downloading again now but very slow. I'll let it go while I'm charging it. I'll let you know if it's successful