Psychonauts stupid level 101

TheAbyssWalker61

I'm dying because of this stupid trophy of the game, has ruined all the experience and i dont understand what I NEED i dont have any psi card left, i have everything and im not 98 im still at 97, i need to do the stupid punching game again? or i can farm arrowheads to reach level 101 and erase this game forever and not playing again

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah, this is one of my all-time favorite games and the I LOVE PUNCHING! Trophy is the only thing I need to Platinum the game. I've given up on it. I've even tried the pause method but I still get nowhere close. I actually did it years ago on the PC, perhaps the input lag has something to do with it on PS4. But yeah, very frustrating when a tough mini game that really has nothing to do with the rest of the game play is out of your ability. I always check these threads every few months to see if anyone has come up with a magical solution to this one!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

For the new players, who didn’t get 101 level trophy yet, it’s necessary to do punching game in traing level (which is not missable), and collecting all psi cards, chalenge markers and all that treasures (they are missable after "point of no return", because then we can’t access camp and asylum). 101 trophy is missable in fact, if we forgot about collecting all things. I’ve done punching minigame, but forgot about one challenge marker in asylum, so be aware of that.