Platinum Walkthrough (All Collectibles & Puzzles)

GothGirlMaxine

• 2 years later...
On 11/1/2023 at 2:26 PM, ImKelton said:

Bookmarking this page for later.

On 11/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

A big thank you.

I have been meaning to play this game since early this year.

Bookmarked also... 😎

No worries! I hope the guide is helpful to you both when you decide to play it ^^ 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just turned this game on been excited to play it for a while I know I'll love it 🙂 before I click on any videos as I like to play everything blind first, quick question, are there any missables? Like can I just play blind and any collectables or trophies I may have missed I can just grab after if there is a chapter select?

56 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Just turned this game on been excited to play it for a while I know I'll love it 🙂 before I click on any videos as I like to play everything blind first, quick question, are there any missables? Like can I just play blind and any collectables or trophies I may have missed I can just grab after if there is a chapter select?

It's been quite a while since I played but as far as I remember, I think there is chapter select as I'm pretty sure I did do a second playthrough to finish collectibles I missed in my first playthrough when preparing the guide. (If I am mistaken, please do let me know) - There is collectibles and missable trophies, but honestly, the game is not that long (about 5 hours blind I'd say) and in my opinion, it's worth playing blind once to really just relax and enjoy the story.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did ^^

There was no chapter select by the way. Still incredibly easy plat. Dont know why so few players. So just grab everything one game, which is very very easy because of very very simple trophies. Didnt need guide for collectables none are hidden whatsoever, so just dont jump on the boat and leave the island until the collectable trophy (and couple of very easy misc trophies) have unlocked each island. Make sure to grab each of the 3 collectables in the underground engine rooms segments before leaving those too.

Really wonderful lovely art style but.. my lord I didnt realise there was such a thing as TOO slow paced, unnecessary long boat rides that dragged, and every few moments making me put my controller down while it wants to tell me something, i like a chill game but this one was so chill i genuinely fell asleep at one point, I'm not joking, that's never happened before 😆 oh well. It was nice but could have done with a fast forward/skip button! 

Edited by esstee11