Glitches

Dark_Overlord

Just a minor warning to anyone going for the 100%, at certain times the game will refuse to tick off the objectives (doesn't happen to everyone).

e.g

Level 37

Light warming campfire (3)

Build pool (1)

If you build any of the campfires first, the objectives will not register as completed, and as such the level can't be finished.  To fix this, you must build the pool first (both stages of it).

This isn't the only level this occurs on, so if you do come across a level with objectives refusing to complete, try completing them in a different order.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 6/26/2021 at 9:48 AM, Dark_Overlord said:

Just a minor warning to anyone going for the 100%, at certain times the game will refuse to tick off the objectives (doesn't happen to everyone). If you come across a level with objectives refusing to complete, try completing them in a different order.

Thanks for posting this, Dark_Overlord. After finishing Day D Tower Rush, it was interesting to discover Day D was part of a larger story. The two Day D games are in completely different genres but share a similar art style. At some point, I'd like to give DayD: Through Time a go.

Note: In the PSN Store, this game is under "DayD" (one word), not "Day D" (two words), like Day D Tower Rush is.

• 3 weeks later...

Overlord, I am on level 37 and encountering the glitch you described. Unfortunately, the solution you described is not working. I've replayed the level four times, building the pool first, then the campfires, and neither objective checks off. How did you get this level to work?

EDIT: I had to completely close the game, then restart. After that, I took the path eliminating the Fatty dinosaur (their name choice, not mine) and built the pool first. Only then did the objectives check off. Level 37 is the only level that caused this problem.

Edited by poetic_justice_

On 21/06/2022 at 0:27 AM, poetic_justice_ said:

Overlord, I am on level 37 and encountering the glitch you described. Unfortunately, the solution you described is not working. I've replayed the level four times, building the pool first, then the campfires, and neither objective checks off. How did you get this level to work?

EDIT: I had to completely close the game, then restart. After that, I took the path eliminating the Fatty dinosaur (their name choice, not mine) and built the pool first. Only then did the objectives check off. Level 37 is the only level that caused this problem.

It seems to be a very tempremental level :/

It's odd how only specific paths work for some and not others.  Happy to hear different variations work though :)