Trophies glitched

immaxiboy5473

Bus Card and Watch is glitched, when speaked to the green girl outside the disco, and talk to the security next, she won't sneak into the disco, tried multiple interact, with pill to start over and over again.

One more, after speak with the dentist that stuck in the vending machine, the receiption still telling me to look for doctor.

• 1 year later...

Theres no glitches. Trophies work fine for all stacks. Talk to the girl and then talk to the bouncer a 2nd time and while youre talking to him she will sneak behind you guys into the club. As far as the dentist, you don't talk to the dentist and then go back to the receptionist, you talk to the dentist then enter the door to the right of the receptionist which was locked at first and he will be in there waiting for you. 

Edited by Camokidd87

1 hour ago, Camokidd87 said:

Theres no glitches. Trophies work fine for all stacks. Talk to the girl and then talk to the bouncer a 2nd time and while youre talking to him she will sneak behind you guys into the club. As far as the dentist, you don't talk to the dentist and then go back to the receptionist, you talk to the dentist then enter the door to the right of the receptionist which was locked at first and he will be in there waiting for you. 

Well given I've literally just had it bug out tonight and not work, I can safely say you're wrong...

If you don't talk to the pink head creature, then the bouncer, then the girl, then the bouncer again, there's a chance that the bouncer will stick repeating the first encounter dialogue as that's what happened with me, as the OP described. Instead of saying the new dialogue upon talking to him a second time after talking to the girl, he just kept repeating the same first line every time.

I played through the game again and did it exactly as described above (pink creature > bouncer > girl > bouncer) and it worked that time. But if you don't speak to them in the correct sequence then there's a chance you'll screw it.

Edited by anxietycrossing