DLC License Plate Problem

Hello,

Tonight I was driving the Dodge Charger SRT from the Movies DLC and after hitting 50 miles of driving I changed my car during a speed list to the newer Aston Martin DBS from the Movies DLC.  I had all the mods unlocked except Impact Protect needing 3 more takedowns...however upon switching to the vehicle it gave me the impact protection mod without the blue lettering notice and it didn't give me the Motorhead license plate or give me the reward for unlock 10 non dlc mods on Aston Martin DBS.

This is a glitch mentioned twice in this forum.  I tried doing another mod, leaving to single player doing a race, then free drive online getting Jump Nitrous for the Aston Martin and that didn't help and now I have all mods unlocked for it except a few pro mods.  

I'm wondering the best workaround here and would like options. 

Do I finish all the other trophies and then just Uninstall the game and reinstall?

Do I do what IGN mentions about the Concourse level 71 thing?

https://www.ign.com/wikis/need-for-speed-most-wanted/Speed_Level

Basically this is going to keep me from 1 Trophy Movies: Fan Friction if I can't find a workaround. 

• 5 months later...

According to the pundits around here, the game has no issues... "Welcome" to the club. Well, you're screwed like me. That one is on the server side I think it can't be solved, except by EA ????????????  ??. Erasing the save and starting fresh solves nothing, once your account connects to the MW servers you'll get the same 10 plates done, but not the Motorhead license. Even did it with it with other car, same.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 7:24 AM, cris3f said:

According to the pundits around here, the game has no issues... "Welcome" to the club. Well, you're screwed like me. That one is on the server side I think it can't be solved, except by EA 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png??????  1f610.png1f611.png. Erasing the save and starting fresh solves nothing, once your account connects to the MW servers you'll get the same 10 plates done, but not the Motorhead license. Even did it with it with other car, same.

It was never solved.  I tried doing the level 71 concourse method.  That theoretically would have worked, however when I did the Concourse mode the game glitched again and then my speed points stopped accruing.  Therefore I could not gain any levels, any car I drove none of the miles counted or the mile gauge would not work.  Tried multiple cars, tried online/offline mode, etc.  I tried deleting the save data and starting fresh, I tried pretty much everything.

I ended up asking for my account to be deleted, they deleted my account permanently from the Origin Server, or they deleted my purchase code so the game never connects to MW online.  I've been able to play Dantes Inferno and Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare online however I would muster they don't use the same server.  

It's extremely frustrating.  The last work around is to try changing my PSN User ID with a PS4 or 5 and then reinstall the game and/or just load it and the User Name and email would connect and I could get the trophy after about 8 hours of play.  I just kind of accepted it with the game though, and just wont buy another Need for Speed and try to stay away from EA.

• 1 month later...

I tried to take a shortcut and bought the DLC Timesaver Mod Packs, which unlocked the Modfather trophy for me. 

But now I’ve unlocked all cars in all the DLC packs and none of the licence plates/trophies have unlocked, even though I have all mods available for all cars. When I complete a requirement to unlock a mod as I normally would, it comes up saying mod unlocked. Now the problem is I don’t know which ones I’ve *actually* unlocked and which ones I still need, making this now a massive grind to try and figure it all out. 

• 3 months later...

That is simple. You only have to check the driver details and there the milestones. There you see, which mods were unlocked.

And it's true. Any mod timesaver pack will unlock every pro mod in the game. So trophies should pop, base game and dlc. But the standard mods WILL NOT be unlocked! My own experience.

Edited by dysss