Question about PSNP rarity

Months ago, I had a conversation with a user regarding DLCs rarity, he told me that  a user with no trophies but with the game on his/her list, so basically a F Rank won’t add to the trophy rarity percentages. I later on, though checked games like DC Universe Online, which basically only has ultra rares ( https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2306-dc-universe-online) in the base game and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free edition, which I have  a personal experience with it to know the difference between the difficulty of said trophy set is minimal compared to the standard edition (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/scemopagliaccioh), having trophies going <1% rarity, and the most common being at 8%, so what gives? I cannot think of any other explanation other than the site considering the ones at 0% to explain these numbers.

I believe that while a 0% won't affect your personal average completion, they do impact the game's trophy stats like number of owners and by extension rarity of the trophies. 

This is also noticeable on games with a guaranteed first trophy (like for starting a save file), they are usually 95%+ because there's people who have the list at 0%, but otherwise everyone has it.

• Like 1

Yeah @Hisuiryu is correct. F-ranked (0%) games on your profile don't influence your statistics (completion%, etc..), but you still count as a game owner, influencing the trophy rarities. 

As for the DLC rarities... You don't directly count as a DLC owner, as those are computed from the base game owners to "make trophy rarities look good". But F-ranked games definitely affect the computed number of DLC owners.