Trophies not popping (used reg & GOTY versions)

DeathRow3883

I started playing Arkham City on my old roommates PS3 a couple years ago...never completed it.

I've since got my own PS3, bought the GOTY version and started again recently.  The first trophy you get in the game after putting on the bat suit "popped," even though I already have it.  Since then, none of the normal story trophies have popped that'd I'd already earned...but the first Catwoman trophy has.  

I noticed this when I saved the second Riddler hostage but received nothing for it.  Has anyone else experienced something similar and are there any tips that might help fix this?

Same PSN ID.  The old save file was on a different PS3 and it doesn't exist, so I started from the beginning.  My friend didn't have his clock setup right so I'm missing timestamps on all of those trophies, if that makes a difference...I wouldn't think it does. If you check my profile you'll see what I mean with that.

It leaves me with the impression that I'll get DLC trophies but not any from the regular game.  Not the worst thing in the world, but a bummer nonetheless.

Try deleting the game data and synching your trophies regularly!

You think?  I don't have any other Arkham City date on my PS3, and just recently started a playthrough from scratch.  Somehow it's confused by referencing the PS3 trophies that I already have...but if I just delete this new GOTY data then I'll be back to where I was a few days ago, won't I?

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed the main story and finished the Watcher in the Wings side mission, the trophies popped, but are not showing up in my trophy list. Any ideas why that would be? I have the GOTY edition.

UPDATE: I had to do a manual sync of my trophies for them to show up.

Edited by Scorp_Wild