Glitched trophies?

CaptainJeff87

So far Out of the Fire and into the Falls, Master Hatter and Perilous Pioneer (this seems to be glitched for everyone as it's at 0%) won't pop

I do the first two twice in a row and no luck

The in-game trophy tracker will say it's completed but still no trophy 

It also happened with a handful of other trophies too so I ended up having to delete the save data and retry but having to do that over and over with no guarantee it'll pop is annoying

Hopefully this gets patched soon because this game is fun but gets tedious 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Expellionas said:

I reached out to the devs and they said they're aware of the problem and will be rolling out a patch to fix it soon, thankfully! They've also posted about it on Twitter: 

Neato!

Has anyone figured out how to get the hackeysack trophy?

I assume it's with the mermaid and talking to her under every possible peril but still nothing

Also I'm pretty sure I've talked to everyone in the town but still can't unlock the trophy so there has to be one that's well hidden

• Like 1

It actually doesn't have to do with the mermaid! It has to do with the petrified state and somewhere where you wouldn't normally be able to enter! To see the answer: 

Spoiler

If you go to the psychic's cart that is boarded up and abandoned while you're petrified and step on top of it where it's boarded up on the roof, you'll fall through and unlock that hackey sack ending. You'll probably have to do it once and then once again after restarting the game to get the trophy to pop.

I also think I talked to everyone in town...I think the trophy might be broken, but some other people on here have it, so I dunno! 

• 4 weeks later...

idk if they issued a patch, but the issue with the trophies is the game 'resets' when you leave town and come back. if you completely exit the game to your playstation home screen and go back in and avoid leaving the town and coming back, then you can get the trophies with no problem. it does make some of them slightly harder, but still doable

On 7/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Kittet3 said:

idk if they issued a patch, but the issue with the trophies is the game 'resets' when you leave town and come back. if you completely exit the game to your playstation home screen and go back in and avoid leaving the town and coming back, then you can get the trophies with no problem. it does make some of them slightly harder, but still doable

Nearly a month later and still no patch yet but I notice the plat trophy percentage is going up so maybe I'm just unlucky

I've tried the ending with the captain dozens of times but no luck 

18 hours ago, Expellionas said:

I only have a few trophies left, and I was able to get the trophy for talking to every NPC on random. It's kind of frustrating that they said they'd patch in a fix, and then simply have gone radio silent about it.

Exactly 

Tonight I got the trophies for fully experiencing every peril and completing the crisis log (I recommend backing up a save just in case it doesn't pop) but can't get the boatman ending after dozens of attempts

I've tried a handful of times to delete the save data and reattempt it with a new save so it'll pop up in the in-game achievements too thinking that'll trigger it but still no luck

This is my very last trophy too and it's getting really frustrating at this point

If anyone sees this that has Twitter (I don't) try contacting the devs again and see if they're making any progress

Edit: As of last night I finally got the plat. What finally worked is deleting/reinstalling the game and deleting the save file. It failed to unlock on the first attempt but restarted and it finally popped!

Still I feel like you shouldn't have to do a workaround numerous times to get the plat, hopefully the devs patch it soon for those who are still having trouble 

Edited by CaptainJeff87

• 2 months later...

I too was having trouble unlocking many of the trophies after getting the no rest for the weary trophy, I deleted the game and reinstalled it, and was able to get all the others with no problems. I didn't have to delete my save game which is good because I would have had to restart all my progress towards perilous pioneer.

Edited by RedundantSquash
spelling