Bug: Most Recent Platinum: 'Likes' area

Good Morning, Guys. (Administrators)

Just noticed a minor bug under Forums >>> Most Recent Platinum >>> #3530 and #3531

I think there is an overlapped on the "Like" button.

When I clicked on the notification link, whenever somebody liked the post I made under #3530

it doesn't show on the lower part.

But rather it shows on the  top right corner of #3531 post. In which in most cases, all 'Likes"

are shown on the lower right of every comment box.

Not a BIG deal on my part, even though #3530 belongs to me but I just thought its a 'bug' to report under forum section.

Cheers! Lord Bless everyone!

Razgriz  :highfive: 

May not be a glitch. I know that I unlinked the post once I realized it wasn't an actual plat trophy. You probably still got the like notification.

Good job on going premium. I'd would like the post if you would post it in a more appropriate place. ;)

May not be a glitch. I know that I unlinked the post once I realized it wasn't an actual plat trophy. You probably still got the like notification.

Good job on going premium. I'd would like the post if you would post it in a more appropriate place. ;)

Thanks for the input mate.  B) 

Point taken. However, when I checked all the notification leading to that post, if I'm not wrong around 4~6 more members did 'like' it

it doesn't appear on the lower right hand side. I mean, member names does not appear.

Btw, regarding the post. I run out of ideas where to properly post it. In which section that is. I didn't want to start a new topic as well

just to post that. Sorry though if it was posted in an inappropriate location. :)  

Thanks for the input mate.  B) 

Point taken. However, when I checked all the notification leading to that post, if I'm not wrong around 4~6 more members did 'like' it

it doesn't appear on the lower right hand side. I mean, member names does not appear.

Btw, regarding the post. I run out of ideas where to properly post it. In which section that is. I didn't want to start a new topic as well

just to post that. Sorry though if it was posted in an inappropriate location. :)  

What web browser and version are you using?