Lagoon hardcore, tips?

Megaman80

Im using the grenade launcher, which i used to clear hardcoremode for the final level in the game. It was brutal, but managed to pull it off in the second day. 

My whole body is sore from all the dodging, and i cannot figure if there are better weapons for this level.

tips of dealing with those darn hammerhead?

just got it and my 100%. This must be like 9 or 10 out of 10. this is just a brutal game, and those swordfishes are stright up killers at the bossfight!

Edited by Megaman80
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have it... And wow... It was hard, I mean really fucking HARD. I´m sweating quite a bit as i write this. It was a really good VR Game although it was kept simple. What helped me was that I did take a few steps back so that I was standing further back. My weapon was the Harpoon where I mostyl used the saw blade thrower. (For the hammerfish you need to hold the controler sideways).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Feichti1992 said:

I have it... And wow... It was hard, I mean really fucking HARD. I´m sweating quite a bit as i write this. It was a really good VR Game although it was kept simple. What helped me was that I did take a few steps back so that I was standing further back. My weapon was the Harpoon where I mostyl used the saw blade thrower. (For the hammerfish you need to hold the controler sideways).

Congrats, thats one bad 100% at first lagoon seemed impossible. Always failed at like wave 6 i think it was, and then the dreaded bossfight with those damn swordfishes. What worked best for me was the grenade launcher, but with it you must not miss hehe. 1-2 missed shouts when they count and its game over