"Light" Trophy fixed, or nah?

VeganVermithor

The trophy stats for the game show the Platinum and the Light trophy at around 20%, so it looks like there is a chance the trophy is now obtainable and a bunch of people must've gotten it. Unfortunately no one on here is shown having the trophy.

Does anyone have any ideas? I ran through the game multiple times and tried a few things (flipping the light switch a bunch doesn't work, playing around with your flashlight doesn't seem work), but it's a drag trying for a trophy you are not sure is even available.

• 9 months later...
On 7/14/2021 at 11:58 PM, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

The trophy stats for the game show the Platinum and the Light trophy at around 20%, so it looks like there is a chance the trophy is now obtainable and a bunch of people must've gotten it. Unfortunately no one on here is shown having the trophy.

Does anyone have any ideas? I ran through the game multiple times and tried a few things (flipping the light switch a bunch doesn't work, playing around with your flashlight doesn't seem work), but it's a drag trying for a trophy you are not sure is even available.

@OMG_ThisIsSoEz, @PlatinumTrophy and @AskeCZ I can 100% confirm the Light trophy is 100% glitched and unobtainable. I was able to look through a file dump of the game, and the trophy trigger for Light was supposed to be on the Glass tube that is shown in AskeCZ's trophy guide for the Cocki trophy. Unfortunately they put the wrong variable on it, so it pops the Cocki trophy instead of Light. There's a hidden apple in the back yard by the bridge that also triggers the Cocki trophy which is actually how I personally got it first, but as it stands, there's no way to legitimately earn this trophy, and seeing as how the devs went under, there' s 0% chance this will ever get patched/fixed.

• Like 2