Most OP broken setup.

You

Yang Jian is the most broken character ever in a Warriors game.

Select him and just stay on Red Hare the whole stage and spam his Square, Triangle combo over and over again. (Or if you standing still or strafing on a horse using L1, just hit Triangle)
His triangle attack spawns a dragon which takes up the entire screen and spins around him four times, I'll say that again, FOUR TIMES. The attack lasts about 3 seconds, it's basically a Musou attack on wheels but even stronger.

Equip your other 2 characters as DW characters (or characters like Yang Jian that have speed boost on a horse)

Overclock and equip him with 2000 attack using upgrade Gems (so basically level him up and promote him at least 4 times)
Now on a good weapon with 8-10 slots equip the following (the first 8 are more than enough however)

Wind           = Attacks are unblockable
Courage     = Boss Damage Up
Rigor          = Critical hit to charge attacks
Ice Slay      = Freezes enemies while doing death damage
Aggression= Increase attack when combo over 300 hits

Absorption = Drain Health from enemies
Osmosis     = Drain Musou from enemies
Merriment   = Spawns wine

*Reach        = Increase attack range
*Agility         = Increase attack speed

Each dragon attack will be unblockable, freeze the enemy and do death damage while each multiple hit will drain and instantly give you full health and musou each attack.
You can basically run around the stage at full speed and obliterate all enemies without stopping as if you're a lawnmower cutting the grass.

Even Hundun will die in one hit on Pandemonium.

You only need to attack a group of enemies once to get 300 hits, or fill your health and musou. So make sure you musou all over the map to get to the next battle quckly, you have three speed boosts since the other two characters can be also used.

As the whole stage will be littered with wine, you can quickly switch to your other characters to top up their musou if you pass by some wine, otherwise just ignore them.

Reach and Agility are useful to have but you can put other things on the weapon should you wish, such as extra gems up, or resurrect from death once.

Your only challenge now is waiting for conversational spam to end or doors to open. It's not so strong for killing bosses in the higher levels of Infinity mode though but is still pretty decent at mopping up groups of enemies.

For Infinite mode I just use Orochi on Red Hare and his weapon is equipped with

Slay, Agility, Absorption, Berserker, Osmosis, Brawn, Aggression, Wind, Courage and Merriment.

Similar setup, except just mash square button instead of triangle while on a horse. Orochi just attacks just fast and seems to have a second hit on every swing, enemies just get instantly crushed.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

I'll have to try Yang Jian out since I haven't really experimented with the other characters apart from the ones I'm familiar with. I've just been going with Orochi X since he attacks fast while also doing a ton of damage with his basic combos along with his AoE attack that melts other officers health quickly. Along with him I have Odin as backup since I like his time stop and his basic attacks just being a swiping hitbox and I'll have Susano'o come out if things get hairy so he can just use his Musou attack or that one combo where he stuns every enemy around him.

• Like 1

When you start the gold tower in Infinity mode where things get quite a bit harder it's definitely best to stick with Orochi I feel since it is quicker for him to kill people.

But as long as you keep circling around and keep on the move, it's impossible for any enemy to hit you, you can just speed moving around the area near the boss and the dragon hits and keeps everyone frozen in all directions.

For the main game outside of Infinity though, I don't think there is anyone better then Yang Jian for sheer speed and efficiency.

Edited by enaysoft