Girl gamer looking for friends

Princess_Passion

I don't care if you're a girl or not. Why do you feel the need to announce that you're a female?

If you read through the Introductions in most communities, most people give their gender one way or another.  But only women have it shoved in their face every time for no reason at all. :(

In the thread next to this the male person says "i am Hamz, or Hamzawax if you wanna use my whole alias. I am a 21 year old guy from Norway." and you aren't in his thread questioning him too?  Why not?

So its okay for a guy to say hes a guy!  But if a girl says shes a girl thats not okay and you give her a hard time?  Get a grip, people! :(

• Like 1

If you read through the Introductions in most communities, most people give their gender one way or another.  But only women have it shoved in their face every time for no reason at all. :( In the thread next to this the male person says "i am Hamz, or Hamzawax if you wanna use my whole alias. I am a 21 year old guy from Norway." and you aren't in his thread questioning him too?  Why not? So its okay for a guy to say hes a guy!  But if a girl says shes a girl thats not okay and you give her a hard time?  Get a grip, people! :(

To be honest, I think it's just due to a high level of security in people. The internet can do that to you ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...