"Glitch, Uh, Finds a Way" tropy is bugged?

This happened to me. I thought I had done them all, however I had missed one. Have you been to all glitch locations to check? I’d maybe click on them and skip puzzle to make sure they’ve all been done even if they’re showing blue.

4 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

This happened to me. I thought I had done them all, however I had missed one. Have you been to all glitch locations to check? I’d maybe click on them and skip puzzle to make sure they’ve all been done even if they’re showing blue.

I've checked them all, and if it's blue, I can't click. Then having already collected the gold bolts I would say they are done.

I solved.
When I went to "Ardolis" I had found the fixed glitch (blue), but I had not collected the gold bolt.
I reloaded an old save where I was missing the glitches of "Ardolis" and "Savali", I went back to "Ardolis" and found the glitch to do, then I went to "Savali" I solved the glitch and unlocked the trophy.
What had happened is that the first time not having collected the gold bolt on "Ardolis" right after solving the glitch, and then going to "Savali" to solve the glitch, I hadn't counted the "Ardolis" glitch as Resolved.