2 rampages are gone

Defuses

The rampage where you have to torch like 20 people is not showing up in either location after failing at both locations once. Also another one in the same island is not showing up after failing it once in either locations. I got locked out of the platinum due to this.... I tried restarting game and reinstalling the game, nothing worked. Had done about 68 of the packages, most of the care side missions, and 56 missions including the hard SAM mission. This game just screwed me....

44 minutes ago, Defuses said:

The rampage where you have to torch like 20 people is not showing up in either location after failing at both locations once. Also another one in the same island is not showing up after failing it once in either locations. I got locked out of the platinum due to this.... I tried restarting game and reinstalling the game, nothing worked. Had done about 68 of the packages, most of the care side missions, and 56 missions including the hard SAM mission. This game just screwed me....

AFAIK this game can only glitch on one mission and it's on the last Island but no rampages are glitched. Are you really sure that you have checked the correct 2 locations? 

"Torch 16 Yakuza members in 2 minutes using Molotov Cocktails."

Location 1: 

Newport, on the Newport - Fort Staunton Expressway. You'll see a house on the east side of the highway. At the point of that house is a doorway where you can find the icon.

Location 2:

In the corner of the alley at 8-Ball Autos's and the Pay 'n' Spray, next to the multi-level parking garage in Newport.

Here is a good video guide.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

47 minutes ago, Defuses said:

This games has plenty missable trophy during playthrough so you had to follow guide very carefully or you will messed up pretty bad ?

6 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

This games has plenty missable trophy during playthrough so you had to follow guide very carefully or you will messed up pretty bad 1f60a.png

Missable trophies yes but gamebreaking glitches is just one I believe. The telephone drive by mission in Staunton Island if I remember correctly.  

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

38 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

AFAIK this game can only glitch on one mission and it's on the last Island but no rampages are glitched. Are you really sure that you have checked the correct 2 locations? 

"Torch 16 Yakuza members in 2 minutes using Molotov Cocktails."

Location 1: 

Newport, on the Newport - Fort Staunton Expressway. You'll see a house on the east side of the highway. At the point of that house is a doorway where you can find the icon.

Location 2:

In the corner of the alley at 8-Ball Autos's and the Pay 'n' Spray, next to the multi-level parking garage in Newport.

Here is a good video guide.

Rampage #18 and #20 are both not there in both of the locations, I have completed 17 other rampages, this has never happened before until these 2. I tried different loads as well and they weren't there. Looked everywhere online for a fix and nothing. 

35 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

This games has plenty missable trophy during playthrough so you had to follow guide very carefully or you will messed up pretty bad 1f60a.png

I have been following the guides and doing everything correctly. These 2 rampages decided to ruin it for me. Tried everything to get them to reappear and nothing worked. 

24 minutes ago, Defuses said:

Rampage #18 and #20 are both not there in both of the locations, I have completed 17 other rampages, this has never happened before until these 2. I tried different loads as well and they weren't there. Looked everywhere online for a fix and nothing. 

I have been following the guides and doing everything correctly. These 2 rampages decided to ruin it for me. Tried everything to get them to reappear and nothing worked. 

Glitch i think. never faced this glitch before and i think it could be rare glitch you should start over with new save file because rampage need it for 100% trophy btw i platinum this games 2 times rampage location always appear can't help you much sorry?

Edited by GrantVernonHart