Controls are extremely unresponding

Varhur

So while doing campaign for Battlegrounds I've discovered that nothing in this game works. I've been checking the controls, trying different stuff, but utlimately 90% of stuff just doesn't work. Special Throws? No. Running Punch and Running Throw? No. Quickly entering the ring? No. Everything that AI does, I just can't do.

Now that wasn't too much of a problem for majority of a campaign and even the Royal Rumble trophies, but I've just started Wrestlemania and found the hp sponge that is Undertaker. And he has regen ability. Fighting normally is awful, because this game is RNG and you can be punished for trying anything, (parries, reversals, etc.) so that's off the limits, especially because of his regen. I tried to do the time-out method, by grabbing and throwing him out of the ring then keeping him there until last second, then going to the ring myself, but, of course, more issues. Either 1) he reverses my throws and parries my hits, then calmly gets in the ring or 2) he's in the vulnerable position, but the quick enter doesn't work, so he takes too long and I get timed-out alongside Undertaker.

Now I know that holding run button then clicking L1 while near the ring will cause you to slide in and I had that working earlier, just no luck now.

Yeah the fight against the Undertaker was probably the toughest of the whole campaign. Just try to beat him normally, his health will go down and eventually the ring brakes down after some time. Then grab the ringposts and beat him up. 

• 3 weeks later...