PSN profile editing

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It’s your About Me on PSN. You can change it from your console or the Playstation App. 

I don't think you can edit if from the app anymore - at least as far as I can tell - that functionality seems to have been removed (in the past couple of weeks) I think

Edited by DrBloodmoney

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I don't think you can edit if from the app anymore - at least as far as I can tell - that functionality seems to have been removed (in the past couple of weeks) I think

i think we can do with the help of psn website 
will check and confirm in 5 minutes

11 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Sign in to your PSN account, not PSN Profiles account. Go to setting and edit the 'About Me' section. :)

thank you it works :)

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

psn website helps in putting and changing status easily even now 

11 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It works in the app, at least on iOS. Checked before I posted. Click avatar, Edit Profile, About has an Edit box where it can be changed. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It works in the app, at least on iOS. Checked before I posted. Click avatar, Edit Profile, About has an Edit box where it can be changed. 

Weird - I did the same thing, but ever since it got all the PS5 specific stuff added to that screen, mine only allows me to edit my user name and password - the rest is on the website only... :hmm:

I wonder if it changes once you connect a PS5 console to the app?