World Tendency / Trophy

BENBRUECK

Hi Guys,

for the trophy "Worthy of the Sword" i need pure white world tendency in shrine of storms!

So my question is: i beat all Bosses in this Area, my actually World Tendency is neutral white.

Is it right that know the only way to get on pure white tendency to Defeat Black Phantom Player!! That says the Demons Soul Wiki to me.

Thanks

Edited by BENBRUECK

World tendency will carry over into NG+, so if you don't quite have pure white in World 4 on this cycle, the best way would be to just make sure you don't reduce it any further (i.e. don't die in human form in that world again) and leave getting Makado until the next cycle - it will be easy enough to get then too, as you will want to go down and rescue St. Urbain again anyway in order to purchase more miracles.

Edited by DrBloodmoney

Ok Thanks

I already thought that I need another run!

Ok to make that clear again, 

1. killing normal enemies (skeletons, reaper etc.) 

2. dying in non-human form

has no effect on World Tendency?

Edited by BENBRUECK

1 hour ago, BENBRUECK said:

Ok Thanks

I already thought that I need another run!

Ok to make that clear again, 

1. killing normal enemies (skeletons, reaper etc.) 

2. dying in non-human form

has no effect on World Tendency?

Yup - that's right.

The simplest way to avoid reducing towards black WT is to kill yourself in the Nexus after each restoration of your body - there will be a permanent bloodstain in the 'suicide balcony' at the top of the nexus where you can watch folks doing the same ?

Does mean you can't use summoning etc though, so if you want to be in human form for the most part, just make sure you don't in World 4 specifically until PW is achieved.

(The adjudicator should be fairly easy solo anyways, even in NG+, since you can range-kill him from the platform above without getting hit,) and the Old Hero is basically a free boss kill, since it is basically just you punching a blind man... (terribly heroic one that ?)