Trophies Unlocking Early

Noting here that some of the trophies are unlocking early for me. Both Inconsistency Seer and Prime Presser unlocked after completing their requirements in the first game only.

Healthy Curiosity also unlocked without examining the full report card in Game 1 - Case 1.

I know PSNP looks at trophy unlocks to flag cheaters, so this info could come in handy if someone gets accused for this game. Side note - am on the EU version.

Edited by LoughNessMonster
  • Like 1

It happens in the NA version too and seems to be happening to everyone as evidenced by the high rarities.  What is more likely is the descriptions are incorrect.  Prime Presser seems to be for pressing a witness, Inconsistency Seer seems to be for presenting evidence correctly for the first time.

Also I think Healthy Curiosity is more for looking at the parts that aren't required by the story.  For me it unlocked once I was finishing examining the front, which isn't required to complete the case.  Most of the ones for cases seem to be for some silly dialog that is optional and the trophy title hints at what the dialog is about.

• Like 1