Need Help With Celestial Fiends

I got through all the scarlet fiends without much issue, but their upgraded forms are beating my party down. I was using this guide but I feel like I'm missing something going into these. My hp is at 999.

I've been reading about using two mages to spam Hypergravity. Is there any better strat?

Edit: I'll answer my own question. The optimal setup to tackle most of the celestial fiends is to have two mages with Rank 3 Hypergravity, two club users that have rank 3 block, and one damage dealer ( I went with an Axe user with Unbridled Fury Rank 3, but others can work. there are a few odd encounters that require you to change your strat up, but this got me through every fiend I could fight on my Leonard playthrough.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

@sepheroithisgodHey man, thanks for this strategy, it helped me with some rough battles! I'm stuck though with Celestial Fiends Roadblocker (2 enemies with Fatal Bite, Shockwave and 3 bugs), 2xElemental Reliefs (5 elementals casting magic) and 4xInfernal Destroyers ? Hypergravity and blocking does not really help. I have max hp, max levels and all roles woth blocking, resistances, etc. and still I'm not even close. Is there any chance you remember your strategy? Or maybe someone else have some tips?

5 hours ago, DominoDancing said:

@sepheroithisgodHey man, thanks for this strategy, it helped me with some rough battles! I'm stuck though with Celestial Fiends Roadblocker (2 enemies with Fatal Bite, Shockwave and 3 bugs), 2xElemental Reliefs (5 elementals casting magic) and 4xInfernal Destroyers 1f611.png Hypergravity and blocking does not really help. I have max hp, max levels and all roles woth blocking, resistances, etc. and still I'm not even close. Is there any chance you remember your strategy? Or maybe someone else have some tips?

I don't quite remember, but I think the strats involved stunning the enemy. I think there may have been a fire spell that could stun the elementals. I remember watching a video back when I did this that helped. Hope that helps.

Edited by sepheroithisgod