do you get more lei if you play on a harder difficulty?

OostJaveln

Yes and no if u want a more specific answer 

Lei from enemies and crows drop approx 8 x more, but the amount is still random. So Lycan A may drop 2500, Lycan B may drop 1150, depends on what their drop would have been 

Though ALL treasure still sells for the same amount and Urias at the start, even though he drops a pot of Lei, it's the same amount on all difficulties.

All in all, by the time you get to VoS, you don't need much lei though

You can spawn enemies infinitely in the Stronghold by the way, there is a little trick to it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Yes and no if u want a more specific answer 

Lei from enemies and crows drop approx 8 x more, but the amount is still random. So Lycan A may drop 2500, Lycan B may drop 1150, depends on what their drop would have been 

Though ALL treasure still sells for the same amount and Urias at the start, even though he drops a pot of Lei, it's the same amount on all difficulties.

All in all, by the time you get to VoS, you don't need much lei though

this confuses me even more

Edited by kevinvanoosten05

Main answer aka what you’re here for: Yes with village of shadows offering the most amount of lei. If you’re getting into the series it’s the same for the main line games 4-8 the highest difficulty will give the more most money. 

34 minutes ago, kevinvanoosten05 said:

this confuses me even more

what he means is the bosses/special enemies you kill will drop a specific treasure and the amount of lei you get from selling it will be the exact same amount every time on every difficulty. However for common enemies, yes you will receive more lei per drop, but the amount that you preview will be a random amount. Meaning if you kill an enemy on normal you would get 500 lei, if you kill the exact same enemy on a higher difficulty you will get more lei but the exact amount that you get will be random. 

reading what I said has me like but I did my best 

chimpanzee-playing-with-a-laptop-picture

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You can spawn enemies infinitely in the Stronghold by the way, there is a little trick to it.

i would like to know what it is and how to do it

2 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

Main answer aka what you’re here for: Yes with village of shadows offering the most amount of lei. If you’re getting into the series it’s the same for the main line games 4-8 the highest difficulty will give the more most money. 

what he means is the bosses/special enemies you kill will drop a specific treasure and the amount of lei you get from selling it will be the exact same amount every time on every difficulty. However for common enemies, yes you will receive more lei per drop, but the amount that you preview will be a random amount. Meaning if you kill an enemy on normal you would get 500 lei, if you kill the exact same enemy on a higher difficulty you will get more lei but the exact amount that you get will be random. 

ok, this makes way more sense

Basically I don't know the exact amount, but for argument's sake, let's say enemies drop 5 x more Lei.

Now on difficulties below VOS, Lycan A drops 500 lei, so on VOS it would be 2500 that Lycan A drops (5x).

Or another example let's say Lycan A drops 320 Lei, on VOS it would have been 1600 Lei (5x).

Do you get what I mean? It's still a random amount, but it's 5 x what the drop would have been on lower difficulties (I said 8 x earlier, but 5 x is perhaps closer).

To do the trick, the first part of inside the Stronghold, the large room which has a zipline. Basically kill all enemies inside but DO NOT progress past the large room. Once all are dead, backtrack and save at the typewriter in the entrance. Now reload that save and all the enemies respawn!! Rinse/Repeat!!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kevinvanoosten05 said:

so it only changes on Village Of Shadows difficulty? there's no difference between the other in terms of lei?

Yea that's it mate exactly, that's why it's not as great as it sounds! If you want a easy time on VOS beforehand, you need a lot of Lei before to buy decent stuff, so on VOS, you won't really need much!