Trophy Guide Link

Napjcjd

38 minutes ago, Napjcjd said:

Hello Guys,

I have created my own guide for MLB The Show 2021 that may be helpful to some people to go along with the main site guide. Here is the link for anyone interested.

https://www.napjcjdgaming.com/mlb-the-show-21-trophy-guide

Thanks

great guide, can't tell you how many times i saw 8 pitches just to fly out or strike out on the 9th pitch 

7 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

great guide, can't tell you how many times i saw 8 pitches just to fly out or strike out on the 9th pitch 

Thanks! Yea that trophy can definitely be a pain I remember having difficulty with it when it was included in one of the older MLB lists. Chopping firewood was a big pain for me to finally get while I’m sure a-lot of people just got it playing naturally lol

On 8/9/2021 at 1:45 PM, Napjcjd said:

Thanks! Yea that trophy can definitely be a pain I remember having difficulty with it when it was included in one of the older MLB lists. Chopping firewood was a big pain for me to finally get while I’m sure a-lot of people just got it playing naturally lol

as soon as i write about that trophy on here i just got it by trying the field of dreams challenge

17 minutes ago, Napjcjd said:

Lol thats how it usually goes when u talk about it and say its hard u get it lol.

the one on mlb 14 the show gave me a pain to do, the break a bat on 18 gave me issues